Sie sind hier: TARME & Band > TARME english Vita
TARME – english vita
At the age of 13, Tarme started writing her own songs, performing them with her first band in East Germany.
She then studied music at the renowned “Hanns Eisler“ University in Berlin.
Her unique musical style made her different from her fellow students and set the mark for all her future bands and musical works.
With her soft, intriguing voice, Tarme tells musical stories.
Her songs are emotionally touching und thought-provoking, leading you into her own world.
Her current band, with the brilliant pianist Uwe Matschke and the superb bass-player Serge Radke, assure a concert of high musical sensuality and quality.
- 1985-1996 singer/songwriter of the Band „TSHIKETAI“
- 1996-1998 singer/composer of the duo „COA“
- Performanceduo with the Japanese artist Misako Takamoto
- 1999-2000 singer/Songwriter of the Avantgardeband „AMAGUT“
- 2000-2002 singer/performer with a German-Mexican Popsong- performance duo
- 2004-2008 singer/sonwriter of the Band „SAAT“ (CD „salty joy“,
- published with WarnerChappell-Music)
- 2009-2010 performer/singer with the showband „Big Drums“
- since 2008 singer/songwriter of the soloproject „TARME“
- concerts in Germany, Ukraine, Portugal